1. My brother, who is a teacher in Bangkok, has been doing some volunteer work at an orphanage there. I joked with him that it was great to see him giving back after being adopted himself (just to clarify, he’s not) but I really am exceptionally proud of him. He said it was an incredibly rewarding experience and really highlights the ‘first world problems’ we have.
2. I really hate people who don’t slow down for 40km/h school or road works zones. Ignorant fuckers..
3. I watched the movie Man On A Ledge the other week and it’s been stuck in my head because I’m surprised at how much I enjoyed it. And also, clearly, Sam Worthington is easy on the eyes.
4. I have never been one to resist a bandwagon. Two words: MAYBELLINE VIVIDS.
5. I hurt my back trying on a pair of jeans in Target (true story) and it’s been shitty and sore all week.
6. I also feel like I’m constantly tired all the time at the moment. There’s been a lot of afternoon naps.
7. Fashion Police is one of my favourite shows – Joan is soooooooo hilariously inappropriate.
8. I have better image editing software on my phone than my computer.
9. I’d really like to try the Aerin or Drew Barrymore Flower make up lines but guessing they won’t be heading to our shores any time soon.
10. I’m working one-up on a Saturday night (not a usual experience) and good God am I bored. Happy weekend.