I haven’t done a tag for a while and given a) I like talking about myself and b) Dee asked me to do it, here goes. Five odd habits/quirks of mine.
1. I have to eat all my food in a very specific order. When I have a plate I’ll assess what’s on it then eat each piece in turn and I can’t start the next one until each one is finished. There’s no mixing mouthfuls. If I go to a pub and order a parma, I will eat all the salad then all the chips then all the meat. If it comes with vegies it goes peas, carrots, potatoes, meat then corn. I also get dressed and put my make up on in exactly the same order every day.
2. I am a massive sleeper. I could probably sleep 18 hours a day if I wanted to. One of my nicknames when I was younger was naps because every time a friend of ours came around I would be sleeping.
3. If I buy a magazine or book or newspaper, I don’t like anyone reading it before me. It’s all mine until I read it, then it’s fair game.
4. Even though I am reasonably polite on this blog, in real life I use the c word all the time. We use it fairly often at work and if I’m in my car and some fucker doesn’t use an indicator or give me a courtesy wave, I guarantee you I’ll be yelling that at them. Go on, gasp with outrage and tell me how much you hate that word or it demeans women or whatever. I do not care.
5. I can do this with my fingers. It was especially amusing when I was younger and went to a Catholic school, and when it came time to shake hands and say “Peace be with you.” I would always twist my fingers like this.