Thoughts of the week – 3/2
1. I’m going to see Keith Urban in concert tomorrow and I’m super excited. I know all the words to all the songs.
2. I downloaded a meme app on my phone and it’s made me at least 57849 per cent funnier.
3. Coles has some really great new clothes in – I bought an emerald green dress for $25 today.
4. Sometimes I have to force myself to stop being angry or put out about things that don’t impact me. For example last night I was stewing over something that had happened at work. It didn’t happen on my job and it didn’t cause me any extra work. It really has no long term impacts. But I was still cranky and I had to stop myself from being.
5. My favourite pair of dark denim Old Navy jeans that I bought in the US finally gave up the ghost and had to be tossed this week. That means jean shopping is on the agenda, which is probably my least favourite shopping of all.
6. Having a blog sale on Monday. First time. Slightly nervous for some reason.
7. This week I found out that one of my favourite people in my organisation is now the local manager for the area I live in. Which means I can pop around to the office and have a coffee with him any time I like!
8. I have a friend where every conversation we have is a discussion about her life. I know more about how her partner’s job is going than she does about my trip to Japan. Over time it’s been building to the point where it’s really giving me the shits.
9. There are so many beautiful things in this Dolce & Gabbana collection at Matches.
10. I’ve been on a bit of a perfume buying rampage over the past couple of weeks when I shouldn’t have. I’ve bought four new fragrances.
11. That said, I went to DFO today and only bought a nail polish. Country Road and Witchery have both gone from DFO Moorabbin so i doubt I’ll return.
12. I went to see Cirque Du Soleil at Docklands on Thursday night and despite a dodgy opening – insects dancing – once the acrobatics started it was amazing. We had a great time despite all the rain.
13. I would like someone to make me one of these fruit babies.