Thoughts of the week – 27/1
1. Through the week a male colleague and I were discussing an incident where a guy took off after the offender when the girl he was with’s handbag was stolen. I said I’d run after someone too if they grabbed my bag. He looked at me and said, “Yeah but she probably had a $2000 bag or something.” I raised my eyebrows and walked off.
2. There are few people I hate seeing on the cover of a magazine than Carrie Underwood. She’s so freakin’ dull and all she does is bitch and talk about her food diary.
3. Worked on the real Australia Day and working tomorrow. I keep telling myself to just think of the cash.
4. I am a grand champion at funny MMS.
5. Has anyone watched The Carrie Diaries yet? I’ve downloaded the first episode to have a look but haven’t heard much in the way of feedback.
7. I want to go to New Zealand in a couple of months but haven’t bothered to sort out the time off yet.
8. Friendships where one party just wants to compete and/or talk about themselves all the time are just plain draining.
9. I’m thinking about having a small blog sale, which I’ve never done before. I have a selection of things that I believe would be better of re-homed elsewhere giving someone else joy.
10. I used my NARS Easy Lover gloss on Friday and it tasted terrible so I think it’s gone bad. That would be a massive sad face.
11. Country Road have some nice night dresses at the moment. Not that I need any more but I did buy a light cotton one for just $60 to wear as a beach cover up. I think it actually makes a really nice dress.
12. This line up of movie BFFs is gold.