1. Play – It’s January in Melbourne which means it’s Australian Open tennis time. I love tennis and used to play competitively when I was younger. A few friends and I went to the third night of the tournament and had a really great time with plenty of laughs. Even if you don’t love tennis it’s a fun day or night out.
2. Buying – I bought my first pair of Christian Louboutin shoes. They’re covered in glitter. Clearly no classic black for moi.
3. Wearing – Since I started my other blog I’ve been super conscious of what I own and the outfits I put together each day. Because I have to find something new to post, I’m really pushing myself to wear things and incorporate pieces that have been stagnant. You can have a look at Project365Wardrobe.
4. Beauty note – I love men’s fragrances and I fell in love with Ted Lapidus’ Altamir, then picked it up on sale at Priceline. It’s not at all blokey but rather a creamy orange blossom and amber scent.
5. Little luxuries – Old school Bubble O Bills, Pavlova McFlurries and Coffee Weis Bars. Hot weather calls for good icecream.
6. Sparkling – Sussan has these fantastic J.Crew style enamel bangles for under $10 at the moment. I bought a hot pink one but there’s an array of great colours.
7. On my wish list – I love the look of the blue/green mirrored Ray Ban aviators, I’m just not sure how they’d look on me. They’re in my Shopbop wishlist while I consider it.
8. Listening to – Don’t ask me where this came from but Robert Palmer and UB40′s I’ll Be Your Baby Tonight has been stuck in my head since Christmas. I’ve also been listening to Bruno Mars’ Unorthodox Jukebox fairly regularly too.
9. Watching – I try and limit the number of TV shows I watch or I’ll never keep up, but while all my faves were on a break I started with The Mindy Project. I can’t decide if I really like it or not but I like her, I enjoy the concept and Chris Messina is really hot.
10. At home – My parents gave me an incredible lime and cocnut diffuser scent for Christmas and it’s in our lounge room. It smells like the tropics every time I walk in the front door.