1. Not to start this on a massive downer, but people are dickheads. Really sometimes I just hate everyone.
2. I’m wearing glitter nail polish from Australis and it’s the first time I’ve painted my nails since about last June. So pretty – purple, gold and orange glitter in a clear base. Going to be a mofo to get off though.
3. Parks and Recreation is back! Ron Swanson eating an icecream will have you crying with laugher.
4. My huge package of Pacifica goodies via OzSale arrived this week and I’m excited to try them all. Will try and do a post once I have a crack at everything.
5. My room is a total mess and really needs to be cleaned up. Doing my Project365Wardrobe challenge has really opened my eyes up to all the stuff I own and how I often wear things a few times, wash them, then dump them in the clean clothes pile.
6. I’m so into Instagram at the moment. For ages I just used it to edit my own pics but now I’m actually following other people.
8. I’d like to start to do more to decorate my place but it all feels so overwhelming. I need a plan otherwise I walk around in circles in places like IKEA for hours not buying anything. At the moment I’m just focusing on prints – I want an ocean print, a vintage world map and a framed blackboard.
9. However I did buy a couple of extra shelves for my Billy bookcase which is now housing all my flats plus my ‘special’ (ie expensive) shoes. I love it – they’re all colour coded.
10. The new J.Crew collections look really good. There’s a grey jumper with the word ‘Darling’ stitched on to the front which I love, plus a gorgeous Liberty print leather clutch.
11. One of my favourite people has moved to Melbourne so I’m looking forward to spending some time with him. We used to live in the same unit block many years ago and one of our favourite past times was drinking Trivial Pursuit. Guaranteed to get messy.
12. All I could think on Friday was “thank god I’m not in Sydney.” Nearly 46 degrees and the hottest day on record.